Saturday, December 1, 2012

DUKAN DIET Easy Roast Vegies with Grill Mates

This oven vegetable recipe is low effort. I like make a bunch at once, so on "Cruise" days, you can just nuke what you need, or eat cold in salads or as cold side dish. Red onions are very sweet when cooked; love them. I just cut broccoli and red onion. I laid them on parchment paper (doesn't stick) but THIS time, I added for flavor (FLAVOR keeps it different and interesting) generous sprinkles of another post I did here: McCormick "Grill Mates" MONTREAL STEAK. I know,it says "steak" but fugetaboutit. This stuff is good on EVERYTHING.. especially vegies. Makes them flavorful and savory!! NUM! Spread out, spritz with regular or oil olive "Pam" or any nonstick spray. 350 degrees for an hour or more, to your liking. Done. (toss 'em around halfway through).

No comments: