Tuesday, October 9, 2012

VIBRAM 5 FINGER WORKOUT SHOES

As a Professional Fitness Trainer, I had to try these shoes myself. I must say the lightness is great; the toe separation IS comfortable. I wear Nike Free 5.0, which are the barefoot feel, so this transition should be easy. I will review them as time goes by and I’ve done intervals, running, laterals, etc. I am all about NATURAL FOOT STRIKES, and this seems to promote that, if nothing else. “High rise” shoes, as I call workout shoes that are air filled, thick heeled, with lots of cushion, take away from natural foot strikes. These are not the most attractive shoe; the pink is actually hot neon (it photographs light pink). It’s truly about the foot strike and comfort more then the look, so I will keep blogging as I wear them over the next month.

No comments: