Thursday, March 12, 2009

Through rain, sleet, snow?

If you have equipment indoors, again collecting dust, you don't have to go outside. Thought I'd give my other child exposure here, too. Keep reading below....


In Austin, where most of you are, it's probably rain, versus snow stopping you from going out. The purpose of this short and sweet blog post is to ask you to not let the weather stop you from outdoor (or indoor; away from home) exercise time. Doing it; just bundling up property and doing it, is half the battle. Rarely, if ever, have you done it, and come back home and said "I wish I hadn't done that". I bet a few of you who just saw me yesterday, for an outside workout, felt great afterwards. 

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BAD WEATHER, ONLY BAD CLOTHING!!! 

So, like the postman, through rain, sleet and snow..get out there!!!! 

You'll thank me later!! ;-)
Margo

P.S. My blog now has a feature that allows you to automatically receive new posts to blog. If you sign up for it, I can take you off the distribution list I use, if you don't want the double notice. No biggy. 

No comments: