Monday, July 23, 2012

Clairol Root Touch Up

I don't usually go so personal, BUT, I get asked how I do my hair. I wanted that darker ends look for depth yet I didn't want to do that drastic roots to tips underside layer many women do. So, I purchased the Clairol Medium Brown root touch up kit. In TEN minutes it's done. I mixed the stuff (really easy) and just painted it on my dry styled hair, where I wanted the ends darker. It IS that easy. I put some on my bangs in the middle and did my ends, and then sort of painted it on in streaks here and there. I LOVE this low lighted look. Adds a fun flair of color and richness and depth. So easy to do yourself, and I always get great compliments on this look. Do more or less for subtle depth, or the root to tip thing. There is enough in the one box for that.

No comments: